Save time, and your sanity by getting into the ticket hall quickly.
Additional Tricks for the Louvre:
- Every entrance requires a quick security check – have your bag ready to put through the X-Ray machine
- The automated Credit Card machines are much quicker than lining up for a manned window (They do cost €1 more but worth the time saving)
- Prepare your camera before getting up close to the Mona Lisa as you’ll only have a few seconds to snap it before the flow moves you on.
- Exit out through the Pyramid.
- Find the Rose Line (ARAGON LINE) markers hidden on the ground behind the Glass Pyramid entrance. This was featured in Dan Brown’s The Da Vinci Code.